(BPRW) Gospelizer Dr. Walter Arthur McCray exposes the collision of theology and political oppression in the anti-democracy crisis facing the nation.
Defiant Political Oppressors Invite a Divine Judgment – BLACK LIGHT FELLOWSHIP (Chicago) $21.95 Hardback
(Black PR Wire) Defiant Political Oppressors is a well timed evaluation that’s without delay theologically and politically incisive. Trump—a modern-day Pharaoh—and his minions adamantly refuse to let the nation go free. What is on the horizon when Ol’ Pharaoh and his military simply gained’t give up? Dare to interact this essential message—an in-depth perspective on the intervening struggle to protect the freedom, fact, and justice of American democracy. It speaks clearly to essential points and penalties when errant and oppressive political practices collide with theology.
Even although greater than a yr has handed since the rebellion of January 6, 2021, there may be but little doubt that the political oppression of anti-democracy forces in the nation haven’t abated however have intensified. The spirit and methods of Trumpism proponents proceed to permeate the society, threatening our democratic governing values, traditions, and establishments. Ex-President Trump and his advocates of Trumpism advised the “Big Lie” of a “rigged” election, incited the rebellion, and proceed to foment the present crisis in American democracy.
Adherents to Trumpism present an insatiable greed for political energy and collectively evince implicit biases for white racial supremacy. They refuse to surrender the failed try to subvert the authorities. As political oppressors they additional incriminate themselves by talking in opposition to and refusing to totally cooperate with the January 6 Commission that’s investigating the rebellion assault on the nation’s Capitol. Trumpism loyalists overtly problem the authority and hearings of this U.S. Select Committee, downplaying the arrest and prosecution of a whole bunch of the insurrectionists. Further, they accomplish that regardless of the Commission’s early findings which have uncovered adequate proof to file the extra critical cost of “seditious conspiracy” in opposition to eleven insurrectionists for his or her mob-action in opposition to the nation’s authorities.
Fear grips elected officers inside this socio-political stream—fears of threats and reprisals from Trump and his Trumpism enforcers. Their fears have debilitated these politicians from telling the fact and performing civilly as accountable residents and honorable elected representatives. These defiant oppressors persistently unfold the “Big Lie” and different falsehoods, regardless of the critical repercussions of a disinformation marketing campaign whose results are eroding the nation’s civil, political, multiracial, and multicultural integrity; their unrighteous practices are degenerating the ethical ethos of the nation. Trumpism supporters have given a slap in the face to American residents by stringently opposing and blocking voting rights—the pillar of democracy. Their partisan schemes to sabotage or subvert honest democratic processes—by electing state and native officers who can overturn voting outcomes in focused areas—is unsettling, and sickening. Obviously, Trumpism adherents manifest themselves as defiant perpetrators of oppression.
Politically and socially destabilizing results of Trumpism increase essential and disturbing questions: At what price will Trumpism’s defiant oppressors proceed to stoke political chaos, and violence? How shut is the United States on the verge of experiencing civil disintegration and the implosion of American democracy? What dire penalties should the nation confront to protect its freedom from the excessive ideology of Trumpism anti-democracy? What sort of mindset makes Trumpism operatives foolishly consider they will personally escape paying the mounting fees for his or her political malfeasance? How is it attainable for them to keep away from reaping the painful price of their damaging behaviors when the time to settle ultimately comes due?
Rev. Dr. McCray writes with the braveness of the “Watchman” who solutions the folks’s perturbing query “What of the night?” (cf. Isaiah 21:11). He spiritually wrestles with the looming penalties of the nation’s urgent political crisis and presents a telling theological perspective on the oppressive political stratagem of anti-democracy. His perceptive warning rings true: a historical-theological trajectory signifies that critical religious and social penalties await unrepentant oppressors.
Those who have interaction in fixed political and social oppression should reply to God and will discover themselves paying the excessive value of extreme struggling for his or her recalcitrance. Occasionally God averts or delays a judgment. Yet—for the sake of mercifully preserving America’s freedom, and in the course of time earlier than eternity—the Divine as Sovereign might dispense an inevitable and remedial retribution upon the nation’s oppressors.
In this context—particularly given the tenuous present political-social milieu—a Divine intervention might show to be the most secure and most enduring possibility out there for preserving the soul of the nation’s democracy—true, simply, and free.
Defiant Political Oppressors Invite a Divine Judgment is a pertinent essential evaluation that:
- Provides an in-depth view of the implications of in the present day’s advanced crises—political, racial, COVID-19, and financial—as they influence and converged earlier than, throughout, and with the aftermath of the 2020 U.S. presidential election.
- Recounts penalties of the dragon-like rule of ex-President Trump alongside political, social, racial, and religious strains.
- Explores key white Evangelical theological dynamics that assist Trumpism and gas the crisis in the nation.
- Unmasks essential socio-political layers that Trumpism allies have spearheaded in their efforts to take advantage of political divisiveness, assault democracy, and suppress voter empowerment.
- Speaks fact in opposition to the evil, excessive, and prolonged crisis of Trumpism that the ex-President precipitated and perpetuates.
- Narrates the historical-theological Red Sea occasion, highlighting Pharaoh’s self-destructive military that defiantly pursued their former Hebrew captives (Deuteronomy 11). The High God miraculously intervened to carry a judgment upon the pursuing oppressors. At the identical crossroad, He victoriously delivered the liberated nation from their hostile social-political predicament. This biblical precedent of a Red Sea Divine intervention by the “Warrior-Deliverer” God presents prophetic hope to all individuals who undergo the results of defiant political oppression.
- Asserts that believers ought to strongly embrace the theological thought of a Divine intervention to reverse the threatening political affairs of America. Activist believers ought to use each civil and righteous technique to fight the nation’s poisonous local weather of political divisiveness and anti-democracy. It is paramount additionally that followers of Christ proactively use their important religious recourse. They ought to earnestly petition the High God to intervene in opposition to the nation’s defiant political oppressors. All folks of religion ought to severely think about this pressing name to intercessory motion.
- Challenges religious views that deem it unpalatable to welcome—righteously and joyfully—a Divine retribution on defiant oppressors. Encourages believers to rethink how they apply to the topic related biblical truths akin to real repentance, forgiveness, everlasting future, and the interrelation of love, justice, and fact. The creator urges readers to embrace a theology of justified rejoicing in Divine justice—if God so chooses to impact an imminent and remedial judgment upon the political oppressors whose practices threaten to subvert the nation.
Scholarly and passionately provocative, this work is the newest message of Rev. Dr. Walter Arthur McCray, a “certified Black evangelical,” neighborhood activist, and notable creator of 20+ publications. This Chicago-based Pastor is a Gospelizer, “a Good-News messenger of the resurrected Lord, Jesus Christ,” and the writer of Black Light Fellowship. Media retailers have featured his insights, together with Newsweek, WOOC-FM, and WVON-FM. Well-known creator of the basic titles The Black Presence in the Bible (vol 1), and The Black Presence in the Bible and The Table of Nations: Genesis 10:1-32 (vol 2), Dr. McCray has been in Christian ministry for over 50 years and is president of the National Black Evangelical Association (Chicago).
Order Defiant Political Oppressors in the present day!
Theological – Political – Social – Biblical Studies – Ethics – Spirituality – Religious History
Black Light Fellowship
“A Beacon of Christ”
P.O. Box 5369 • Chicago, IL 60680
The content material and opinions expressed inside this press launch are these of the creator(s) and/or represented firms, and should not essentially shared by Black PR Wire. The creator(s) and/or represented firms are solely accountable for the info and the accuracy of the content material of this Press launch. Black PR Wire reserves the proper to reject a press launch if, in the view of Black PR Wire, the content material of the launch is unsuitable for distribution.